A family owned and operated business for over 25 years. Our first priority is customer satisfaction. We want to take the stress out of owning a vehicle with our preventative maintenance plan geared to your vehicle.
Meet Our Team
Owner/Technician – has 30+ years of automotive experience. Steve holds an inter-provincial automotive license (1979) as well as truck and coach license.
Owner / Business Manager - has over 30+ years of office experience.
Technician – has been with Butterworth’s since 1999. Fred is a licensed automotive technician (2001). Fred has many years of automotive experience.
Service Advisor - Carrie has many years of experience with us. Carrie is assisting in the service department. She brings customer service skills with her.
Shop Assistant - Shawn is no stranger at Butterworth's. He started with us as a teenager pumping fuel. Now his services are assisting in the shop during our busy times. He also performs the oil sprays.
Service Advisor - Ted joins our team with many years of customer service.
Apprentice Technician - As a teenager, Kris pumped fuel for us. He has now returned to pursue a passion that he has always had with vehicles. He has been signed on as an automotive technician apprentice.
“We, at Butterworth’s Service Centre Inc., want to ensure that all of our customer’s can drive their vehicles worry free. They don’t have to be concerned that they are taking a vacation and need to have their vehicle especially serviced because they are travelling 1000 km’s and don’t know if their vehicle is trustworthy.”
If the proper maintenance has been done all along then there are no worries.
Our Mission Statement
To Reduce Stress, Costly Breakdowns
& Deliver More Value to Our Customer:
● Book your next appointment tailored to your time schedule
● Perform safety and maintenance inspections on every vehicle
● Never proceed with maintenance or repair work without your authorization
● Never present an invoice that was larger than the most current estimate
● Advise customer of all manufactures recommended services
● Provide new warranty inspections and on line search for all manufactures recalls
● Provide highly skilled diagnostic technicians & equipment to accurately solve the toughest problems
● Source and provide parts considering Quality, Price & Availability
● Provide and maintain responsible environmental practices
● Provide warranty that meets your motoring needs
Every NAPA AUTOPRO
Is devoted to this mission and will continue to provide Automotive Service Excellence with the highest level of Customer Satisfaction while providing a stress free experience!